LONG WALK TO AMSTERDAM

This Wiki gives you an insight into the portentous adventure of 10 travellers who take up a challenge which is going to enrich their whole lives...

Shit happens...

Oh, it is such a pitty! Yesterday Anne told me about the possibility to travel with Deutsche Bahn to Amsterdam...first I was doubtful. I had not anticipated to find a cheap offer by train..and due to this fact we thought, a flight would be perfect and the most beneficial thing...But then Anne - the master of finding some fantastic bargains- found the bargain of the season!!!! 61 Euro per person by DB...I thought..It's sheer lunacy!

But as you can imagine, this "dream" will not come true...apparently this offer is sold out ...today..damn..Today we looked for some other possibilities by train..however it seems to be hopeless..well, I think now we have to take amsterdam airlines...

This evening we will have a meeting again. I hope we will succeed in finding a nice hostel, a cheap way to come there and in defending last doubts concerning the city....Alex, Amsterdam is it, maaaaan;-)

I'm really looking forward to get to know Amsterdam..it will be marvellous!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

People addicted to this Wiki